• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1968 Westfalia S067 Walkthrough Interior: SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alpine Burt

Reaction score
For Sale is my 1968 SO67 Westfalia Walkthrough Interior,which is currently fitted in my 1966 Split Kombi.The interior is for sale as i'm planning to build my own vintage style interior that better suits my needs.

The Interior consists of: Table(Non original).Table Brackets are original i believe.Sink, Cool box and Water Tank Unit.Early style Plastic Top is badly scorched from the Texas sun,new replacements are available.Buddy Seat.Rear facing seat.Wardrobe,rear Luggage Net.Unit on side door with Flap down Table.Westfalia Bed in excellent working order.Units and Cabinets are in very good condition.Mustard Vinyl upholstery is original and good condition. To Sum up,Interior is in very good condition throughout.

Now Sold

Any chance you can send me the images of this interior? Gareth

If you decide to split, then I'd be very interested in the rear luggage net (presumably with original fittings), the table (if all fittings are present - clip to hold it in place and the floor cup for the leg) and possibly the fridge unit.

Latest posts