• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1969 Citrus Valley Campground Bus for sale...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monkeyspinner Tim

Reaction score
Too many projects... not enough time and space means some vehicles have got to go and the Citrus Valley Campground bus is one of them unfortunately.

This Bus belonged to the Citrus Valley Campground(still in business today) who are situated 9 miles away from Disney land in Florida USA, they used it as a shuttle bus in the 70's to transport their happy campers to and from Disney land.

It's already famous for it's sign writing and has even had a small feature in Volksworlds Camper and Bus magazine. it's definately the best original sign writing i've ever seen on a Bay Kombi/deluxe and has got the makings of a seriously cool rat look bus!

As far as rust goes it's definately not rust free by any means. the worst is the roof gutter but i have a complete deluxe sunroof roof with all the sunroof mechanism. cable etc that goes with it. the underside is actually very good, all the chassis rails, outriggers, cross members are good. it needs only a little repair to the cargo floor, the front floor needs replacing or repairing. it needs some front panel lower replacing along with inner and outer sills, rear lower corners etc. luckily there is no rust near the sign writing so it can be repaired and blown in without disturbing it...

it's pretty much complete bar an engine, i also have a few repair panels that go with it.

i want £3k firm for it as a project. for anyone with welding skills and some time it's an easy project... and when it's finished it's gaurenteed to turn heads where ever it goes!

cvc.jpg

cvc1.jpg

cvc2.jpg

cvc3.jpg

cvc4.jpg

cvc7.jpg

cvc8.jpg

cvc11.jpg

cvc15.jpg

cvc17.jpg

cvc12.jpg

More pics...

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.editAlbumPhotos&albumID=2694155&MyToken=7d3445f7-7b89-4021-a6b7-c82927965f67" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Tim

Link to pictures doesn't seem to work,

Graham L said:
Tim

Link to pictures doesn't seem to work,

Oh bugger...

they are on http://www.myspace.com/monkeyspinner" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; in my photos in the Citrus Valley album, i will post them on here but it probably wont be tomorrow... or i can email them if anyone wants.

Latest posts