• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1969 Classic Deluxe 12 month MOT -£11, 495

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pidjun

Reaction score
I’m selling my 1969 Classic Type 2, I imported her from the states in 2011 and I have had her restored over that winter and run her for the last year. As you can see she is a 1969 classic Type 2 VW Deluxe Bus with original seats which we have had reupholstered, she is a LHD and drives superb. She really is a stunning looking van and is certainly worth a look. We currently have 2 campers and unfortunatly one has to go. I have kept the price low as I want her to go to a good home. She comes with a tax disc due in June but is tax exempt anyway. MOT will be carried out in June but will MOT her if bought before then. It cost me £139 to insure her for a year so it really is cheap.

The van has been lowered at the front which makes it a fun ride. The seating throughout mean it can transport up to 8 people including the driver. (These can be easily removed for sleeping arrangements I have a Westfalia interior if you prefered that instead, Contact for details)

New Headlining, New Windows, New Seals, New Carpets, New USB CD/Radio Player. Drives Great.
Solid 1600 engine – manual gearbox.

Owners Manual Stamped up to 48K (1980) a little bit of history

I have had the engine stripped during the resoration and had new Push Rod seals etc.

£11,495 OIRO (Space Needed)

If interested, please do not hesitate to contact me. (photobucket is painfully slow so if you PM me i will be happy to send as many pics as you like)

lilly22_zpsd224b296.jpg

lilly29_zpse33d267c.jpg

lilly28_zpsbf59ab1c.jpg

lilly21_zps0e68302a.jpg

lilly18_zpsa661e06e.jpg

lilly46_zps32b17ccb.jpg

lilly33_zpsa75840fb.jpg

I would buy your westy interior if your interested in sellin that separate. Thanks

Latest posts