• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1969 lowered Cali import deluxe

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chugsy

Reaction score
1969 deluxe - Cali Import upgraded with the following -

4'' narrowed wagonswest beam - £475
wagenswest dropped spindles - £220
slamwerks adjustable spring plates, down just 2 splines at the back - £225

Uprated brakes to futbus vented discs - £900

15'' splitty wheels with Mr Whitewalls 2''stripe - atleast 4mm tread all around

1776 engine with twin weber 40 carbs - £££'s

Selling as it doesnt get used at all. MOT'd and wants NO WELDING.

full width r'n'r bed and laminated flooring in back. Sound proofed flooring and side panels.

Apart from that its a blank canvas in the rear so make it your own.

£9250 ovno with engine, possibly sell without engine so pm me if interested. Pictures below.

Thanks,

Jon :)

worthless.gif

:mrgreen:

a bit of a strange question but can you give me the overall length and height of your bus as i would like it to go into my garage

si &helen said:
a bit of a strange question but can you give me the overall length and height of your bus as i would like it to go into my garage

Ill find out and post it tonight for you

Its about 5'9'' ish give or take an inch and about 14'6'' in length. I've only just finished work so it was pretty dark when i measured but hope this helps. It can go lower on the suspension setup its got at the moment and it used to be a little lower with lower profile tyres on it but it effects the ride if you have family and luggage etc to bung in.

si &helen said:

I have a standard garage with an up and over door.. my Westy (lowered) just fits in there, so a tin top will have no problem at all assuming your garage is similar dimensions...

This looks to be a properly sorted bus too... go on! Treat yourself! You know you want to! :D

SystemsWorks said:
Is this still for sale and where are ya dude..?

Yeah still for sale dude. I'm in Stafford, the midlands. Let me know if you fancy a viewing.

if i didnt have our bus i would buy instantly , this bus rocks good luck my man, im green with envy of the colour too :mrgreen:

Chugsy said:
SystemsWorks said:

Yeah still for sale dude. I'm in Stafford, the midlands. Let me know if you fancy a viewing.

Are you going to any shows this year?? Elemental? Big Bang?

SystemsWorks said:
Chugsy said:
SystemsWorks said:

Are you going to any shows this year?? Elemental? Big Bang?

I might try and get to bus types in April. All depends on work etc. I'll put a notice up on this thread if it's for definite

Can't believe this hasn't sold. Having had the pleasure of driving and tinkering on it, I can say it's a good solid bus that puts a smile on your face when driving.
Free bump :D

leon said:
Can't believe this hasn't sold. Having had the pleasure of driving and tinkering on it, I can say it's a good solid bus that puts a smile on your face when driving.
Free bump :D

Yeah it's mental. Not had one message or phone call. Maybe it's actually not the year of the rat?

Hi, i Write from Germany.you have some pics from the underneath and the cabfloores?please send me these.i am from Germany and so interested on your Bus.looks awesome .the Car running Perfect ?the hole electrical works?and the gearbox is perfect?how many Miles are you located from Dover?
Tanks from Germany
Danyel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts