• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1969 Panel

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jabbo

Reaction score
Right, didn't think I'd be doing this so soon, but I'm contemplating putting my '69 panel van up for sale, as I need some cash ASAP.

Quick bit of history - I'm only the second owner. The previous owners had it for 37 years, and used it to go away on holiday twice a year. Hence it's only done 76000 miles. They used it to go touring Europe basically. I imported it from Italy earlier this year, where it'd been off the road since 1989 according to them.

Since then I've got it running, sorted all the electrics, replaced a load of brake parts etc etc. I took it for an MOT recently and all it failed on was a front brake imbalance. I'll get this sorted ASAP and then it'll be fully MOTed.

At present it's not registered, but speak to any one on here and you'll realise it's not a hard task. Also coming from within the EU you won't get stung on the tax.

Bodyworkwise it's had a few knocks, and the paint is faded in places, but it's solid. Underneath its as solid as anything, check the pics! Comes with BRMs (4.5s up fornt, 5.5s out back), and brand new tyres.

Inside it's got a r'n'r bed fitted out back, and the cab is stock. There's a stereo, 6 disc changer, speakers, amp and sub fitted too.

DSCF0429.jpg

DSCF0432.jpg

DSCF0475.jpg

DSCF0479.jpg

a.jpg

b.jpg

Open to sensible offers.

:lol:

Hopefully the front brake imbalance is now sorted, so it's all ready for an MOT. I'm also gonna look into registering it very soon. So it'll be a fully roadworthy van in the near future. Obviously the price will increase to reflect that.

Now with a years ticket!

If I had the money I'd buy this! (obviously if I didn't already own it that is!)

£3750 for an early with 12 months MOT and registered.

ttt

I've got the registration papers through from the DVLA now, and have started filling them in. So could be registered very soon. :)

Cheers bud,

I've had loads of people say it's too cheap and it'll get snapped up straight away, but I guess it's just the wrong time of the year. :?

How's you anyway? Hope all's good dude.

Latest posts