• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1969 RHD Crewcab Project SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

moler

Reaction score
I have decided that something has to give in my project workload, so it's with a heavy heart I've decided to let the crewcab go :(

I personally imported this from Cyprus.

This is how he looked when he arrived...
0097.jpg

I've started to cut the rot out, which isn't alot, mainly load bed, battery tray, outer sills, front 16" of the cargo floor inc first tophat, front panel upper and lower, engine lid hinge panel, and rear corners of the roof.
I have repair panels for, load bed bulkhead, outer sills, tophat, load bed support, engine lid hinge panel, and battery tray.
I also have a complete front clip to repair the front, although the original front could be repaired,
I have 1 VERY good drop side, and 1 drop side that needs a small repair. There's also the full set of original gates, and a very good engine lid.
There's no engine or gearbox.
The front beam is in excellent condition. All the brakes will require overhauling.

This is a project, but I believe you could easily have him on the road for next summer.

He is NOT in original paint, his OG colour is Lotus White (I think!!)

There's load of pictures HERE

£4550 ovno which I don't think is unreasonable considering the parts that come with him, or
£2950 ovno for just the crewcab, with no parts.

Contact details :-
moler1 AT btinternet DOT com
07762 282995
or PM

If all you want is the crewcab and non of the parts, £3250 ovno :)

hello moler

very interested in you crew cab you have for sale really want to come and have a good look over it but carnt get till next weekend due to work comments only in rotherham south yorkshire so not that far were abouts in lincolnshire are you

steve

I'm in North East Lincolnshire...I'll PM you an exact location.

Next weekend is good for me :)

HUP.

All the parts I'd bought for it are now in one place ready for viewing :)

Up for a rare beast, when was the last time you saw a 60's rhd bay crewcab?? There can't be many left!

Someone on VZi posted up that they have one too, so that's 2!! :shock:

Price reduced :)

£2950 ono, px's considered, vehicles or engine parts.

:)

Yep, still for sale :)
I've been busy lately, so haven't bumped the ad ;)

Please, someone buy my '69 RHD Bay Crewcab project, I may even take a silly offer the way I'm feeling about old VW's at the mo!!!!

£3700 no offers, for everything listed, price stands until the New Year, may start selling the parts off after that ;)

BUMP

So many first contact messages...and NO replies to replies :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts