• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1969 westy poptop lhd

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

irvs

Reaction score
up for sale is this 1969 westy pop top ,the bus comes from california where its spent all its life but has just undergone a full restoration replacing the usual battery tray and a drivers cab floor repair, bar from that its had a full paint including engine bay and door shuts, interior wise it has had the seats recovered by the previous owner in a black leather look with white piping ,the front seats and door cards have been redone as well in black to match using tmi seat covers ,the roof canvas is the original which for the age is in good condition ,the roof hamock is present and in good condition as well, all the westy wood is in great shape as well with no delamination ,mechanically this bus drives spot on with a real strong engine that pulls well through all the gears which also shift smooth as well ,there is a stainless 4 into 1 header and back box fitted ,it has been lowered using adjusters on the front beam and coilover shocks and a one spline drop on the rear ,the bus comes with 12 months mot which it passed with no advisorys which is allways good ,oh one key locks all the doors , i have a huge history file with the bus as well
price £14.995.00

d1120f41.jpg

938264ed.jpg

c277d3df.jpg

e05fc002.jpg

efd4c208.jpg

d4936416.jpg

hi, nice westy is it still for sale if so can i have your number or you can give me a text on 07956839939 as i'm very interested.
regards
stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts