• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1970 Deluxe Savannah Beige narrowed lowered etc

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pacey

Reaction score
Deluxe Microbus 1970

Its a 70 us import, from ohio in august 2009
9 months mot
100% SOLID
100% original factory savannah beige paint, no rot, its patina, all the orange would polish out if you could bring yourself to do it
all deluxe parts, window trim badge etc
new front & rear screen rubbers
New 1641 with twin 40 webbers & a big engle cam, brand new exhaust etc
been converted to run a 1302 AH code 1500 irs gearbox (4.125 ratio) so the gearing is WAY better than the original box, no crunching or popping out of gear and will sit at 70mph no probs
4'' narrowed widefive beam & flipped spindles
t2d/ creative adjustable springplates
Flat 4 sprints with brand new 165/50/15 front and 165/65/15 rear bridgestone tyres
z hinges that rurn the rear seat into a bed
notched front and rear chassis
complete original minibus interior with freshly recovered front seats
3 point retracting seat belts front and rear
rear indicators are wired through the reverse lights
also got a cab bunk that will go with the bus that fits above the front seats.

Price is £10,000 ono cheers colin.
You can call me on 07598 659 143
107_0232.jpg

107_0233.jpg

107_0234.jpg

107_0235.jpg

107_0236.jpg

107_0237.jpg

107_0238.jpg

107_0239.jpg

Nice bus 8)
Just wondering where you got the spindles from??
Free bump :mrgreen:

selling already?

kev d i think the spindles were done by aaron from wide 5 in the states, its his old bus i believe

http://widefive.net/front/?page_id=16" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Analog said:
selling already?
I took this in part exchange against my 64 beetle with my brother Paul, i've given it 4 weeks to see how I liked using it daily and it drives really well but I just prefer rhd, so i'm looking for an early beetle or type 3 and some cash my way so the bay will have to make way, Col.

I'm willing to take offers on the bus, although i could be tempted in a part ex with an early bug (pre 67) early ghia (pre 70) or an early type 3 (pre 70) or WHY? cheers Col.

that bug you want for p/x has to be RHD to probably? i have a ´62 LHD bug and i was looking for a bus like yours...

I LOVE this bus.... there's nothing like a bit of OG 'scarring' to get the ol' VW blood pumping!

Good luck mate... and also with joining the 'Early Ghia' ranks PERHAPS..... ;)

pacey said:
Analog said:
selling already?
I took this in part exchange against my 64 beetle with my brother Paul, i've given it 4 weeks to see how I liked using it daily and it drives really well but I just prefer rhd, so i'm looking for an early beetle or type 3 and some cash my way so the bay will have to make way, Col.

it is a cool bus, with cool patina , LHD isnt all that bad.

Thought i'd put this at the top with a price change £10,000 ono :) still looking for a suitable replacement so lets have a look at what you've got if your interested in a deal. Original paint is high on my list and no late beetles cheers col.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts