1970 oz bay resto

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well I thought these 2 colours looked good together but I was wrong they just don't look right ,will have to go for a brighter white I think ,what you guys think ?

Hi Dai Boy,
Brilliant work, great skills
Feels wrong saying anything negative about your bus, but i get what you mean about the colours, the white looks a bit grey against the yellow, think you are right, needs to be brighter.

Hi Scott thanks for your opinion it helps a lot !!!!!
You know of any brighter period white codes ?

Hi Dai Boy,

I am new to this scene and certainly no expert but currently having some paint done on my bus sticking with the original colours. The main colour is pearl white and the contrast colour is 'L581 cloud white' and looks very clean white against the pearl.

What is the colour you have tried already?

'L90C Toga White' looks very white from am online chart I looked at and I think it was the right period for my 69. Not seen it in the flesh though.

Hi Scott thanks for your help m8 !! Went for a bright white in the end .

Bumper not bolted on just in place !!

176F2057-4918-4495-9AD3-DD37E5DA50BD.jpg
[/URl]

Hi everyone some more pictures but ocd but all original parts have been sent away for treatment inc chrome fuel neck and jubilee clips lol

DAI BOY said:

Hey hey!

Look at that plating on a vw clip and chrome filler........

You did say ocd didn't you? I felt a bit ocd painting my fuel tank but feel properly slovenly now as I just reused the original clips. Will be stunning, keep the photos coming

Latest posts