• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1970 Pop Top Westfalia For Sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IANJ

Reaction score
1970 Pop Top Westfalia just in from Cali. Really sound and straight bus with original paint other than a few not to profesional blow ins. It has had a bump on the front which has not been repaired particularly well but other than that its great bus. Only rust is a hole in drivers side floor and a hole in battery box. Sills are perfect as is the underside and wheel houses.
It runs and drives and engine appears to be in good order. Will require some minor electrical work but should not need too much for an mot.
Interior is only missing the side cupboard for some reason. Will need a new pop top canvas and some new ply but a good starting point.
Feel free to give me a call on 07719 450677 for further information or email me at [email protected] if you need photos of more specific areas.
Cheers, Ian
Price £6250

DSCF1209.jpg

DSCF1211.jpg

DSCF1215.jpg

DSCF1219.jpg

DSCF1223.jpg

DSCF1225.jpg

DSCF1231.jpg

DSCF1239.jpg

DSCF1247.jpg

Hi. Interested in your camper. I am only in Barwell near Hinckley and would like to come and view tomorrow if at all possible. Please call me on 07834 015945. Kind regards. Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts