• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1970 RHD crew cab very solid S.A import + RHD tins and pops

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gdaykombis

Reaction score
Lovely white RHD Crew cab imported from S.A. Super solid.Amazing drop gates, cab floor nose etc. Needs a motor and box and some small amount of welding. Happy to sell as is or build to spec.

Crew cab £7500 inc vat with a 1600 single port engine and box on the load bed. The van has all seating present. The van has been changed to 71 on wheels to allow fitment of disc brakes up front. The van needs welding to the load bed as this was cut open to allow fitment of diesel engine whilst in S.A. Best to come and have a look and we can discuss what you want us to do to the van. I was going to do this up as a shop truck but just too much work on the go over the last couple of years has meant we have not touched the van. I also have a retmec 1776 engine I intended to fit to the van with less than 500 miles on it.... Did I mention the deluxe bumpers that are resting on the load bed?!

07973 817244

10 early bays in stock all from Oz. From 68 to 72. Westy, dormobile and Oz roofs.

Tin tops from £7500 inc vat with engine and box and all paper work.

Pop tops from £8500 inc vat with engine and box and all paperwork

The finest rebuilt RHD vans with everything done and masses of input on your side from £31k inc vat.

couple of nice tin tops in original paint.

http://www.gdaykombis.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Details including price would be helpful on individual vans please. :)

Or maybe a general banner ad might be better for you? ;)

ttt will post up pics tonight. Dont miss out this is a cracking crew cab....

Also have a lovely late bay RHD wide body westfalia pick up with a type 4 2 code motor

1975 original white paint OZ import panel for sale as well. On the road rust free, type 4 1800 engine and box.

Latest posts