1970 Westfalia/ASI Riviera

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good there :D I found 2 credit cards still in date when i bought my notch :shock: luckily I am an honest man and handed them in, but some people im sure would have gone wild in the ailes! 8)

A tiny rake on a westy is always a winner 8)

Phil Dowling said:
That would be the wonders of photo shop!

Prefer the bottom pic but guess the ride will be shite. Thinking of having adjusters fitted

Silly me! :?

faux said:
Looking good, but remember the lower you go the more expensive it becomes (if you want a good ride that is).

You must be skint then Faux :lol: :lol: 8) 8)

Grazy said:
faux said:
Looking good, but remember the lower you go the more expensive it becomes (if you want a good ride that is).

You must be skint then Faux :lol: :lol: 8) 8)

:lol: :lol: It did cost me a lot but I did all the work myself which saves £££'s and I sold my Split for over £10k. I managed to buy my Early bay, all of the lowering kit etc and my wife's car with the money. :lol:

Well worth it, if you like um low and riding smooth.

one of the airdiction boy's popped round tonight and pointed out the fact that the van won't go up and down the drive if it's any lower :(

Had the door sorted by the guys at Celtic Soul ( Dave and Sam in Llantwit Major. PM if you want contact details) tonight so all go for redoing the floor

Pics to follow tommorow

Phil Dowling said:
one of the airdiction boy's popped round tonight and pointed out the fact that the van won't go up and down the drive if it's any lower :(

:? Mine just goes on the drive too, but on the other hand I need to go lower if I want to fit it in the garage! :lol:

Keep the pics coming!

it's ok i've sorted the drive problem.... http://www.rentmeadiggertolevelmydrive.com :lol:

Mounting spot at some point soon, then just need to wire in without fusing anything :roll:

Been a busy boy today now my door works :D

Flooring and insulation tommorow hopfully.

Starting to clean up

nightfloor.jpg

Not as bad as it looked

rustclose.jpg

Getting there

cleaned.jpg

Please god let there be some floor left! :shock:

slime.jpg

Spit and polish and some elbow grease

painted.jpg

Found a bunk

cot.jpg

spot.jpg

Floor continued today making the most of my time off! should really be doing some training..... :oops: but would rather have a comfy van this season

P3070002.jpg

P3070003.jpg

P3070001.jpg

P3070004.jpg

Also has anyone got this? Can't seem to get it out of the space and would like to run some insulation down there.

P3070005.jpg

Van's gone lower :D ....Clutch is buggered though at the moment :cry:

low.jpg

sidelow.jpg

How arty is that i got myself in the mirror reflection... i'm a photo genius

Well pleased just can't drive it at the moment seem to have no gears.

Graham at Bridgend Bug & Bus

Only issue is that the clutch may be shot... cable was fully adjusted out although FBI said they'd fitted new clutch so it's a little confusing! Graham's dropping engine for a gander on tuesday.

Really wanna drive it!

Latest posts