1970 westi arrive the work starts

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bumpers powder coated rhd headlamps in and a pair of nos indicator lenses looking very nice
1970westietidyup012.jpg

One last one that made me smile van sat on my spare wheels that i used to show my 63 beetle on.15 inch rims with crossply tyres would be a handfull to drive on the van.This side still needs a cut and polish
1970westietidyup013.jpg

Congratulations on the MOT - always a nervous time!!

Bus looking sweet - especially on those Beetle rims!! :lol: You could start a new trend there, I'm wondering how it would look on super-slim 2CV wheels!!!

;)

Justin & Mutley said:
Congratulations on the MOT - always a nervous time!!

I agree! I will never understand those people crying about going to the dentist, have they ever done the MOT? :lol:

Nice bus by the way!

Panelvan - nothing stopping you now the MOT is in your mits - well done
that man :D

Just got phone call from the dvla my reg is ready to collect so all i need to do is get plates made then off we go.Camping this weekend i hope
I will post pic of the finished van carnt wait

hi chris good news on the MOT what garage do you use mate , for future reference :wink:

Hi mate i use kesgrave autos on derby road all my air cooled cars go to them they know wht there are doing.A picture of the van with its new identity.It got a cool reg
1970westietidyup.jpg

I was gonna ask that! go on tell us they are ace! 8)

Thats where i got the seals from also also got the very slim one from them for the air filter pipe to
Cheers for the replys just been out for its first real run all went well the engine pulls very nice just need to sort the stearing box out its a bit worn may adjust up will have to see