1970 westi arrive the work starts

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The van at battlesbridge nice weather nice show sorry about the fool in the picture
1970westietidyup021.jpg

panalvan said:
New year new parts to fit and collect
Trial fitted the rear overiders today i like the way they look
rearoveriders001.jpg

Looking good - although you might want to get your measure out as the left hand overider looks to be a bit further out from centre than the other one!!!

;)

Your bus looks great, really clean and straight & nice looking Bumpers , and another 1970 ex Cal !

Look fwd to seeing it sometime.

Looking good with overiders Chris take it to needham on sunday dude 8)

I will be there as for the overiders not being equall thats because they are just pushed on so i could see if i liked them now they are going to be blasted and powder coated as they are not quite the same colour as the bumpers.

TinTinTin saw your bus on friday its stunning joe and dave are doing you proud .I think our buses must be brothers as they are both april 1970 hope to chat to you soon.

A few pictures from saturday when we had good weather .We went to aldebourgh on the suffolk coast for the best fish and chips for miles.Saw 6 bays but all where late models.

002-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

001.jpg

Looks great, I think I got mine a couple of weeks after. All we need is some nice weather to enjoy them. :lol:

Looking good there Chris , thanks for the help yesterday ill let you know how i get on

Cheers guys for your kind words it is a great location there are always loads of camper vans there just heard they are trying to stop campers parking there hope that doesnt happen
Grazy .No problem mate was good to see the van left its mark on the road when you left looked cool driving away keep in touch see you at the next club meeting