• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1971 Devon Moonraker Interior

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diesel2000

Reaction score
Rare VW Camper Interior From 1971 VW Devon Moonraker

I removed this interior from my 71 Bay last year to put a custom setup in. I wanted to keep the units but due to sheer lack of space it now has to go. The units are 99% complete and include a reupholstered set of cushions in cream with blue piping.

Included with the interior is:

Sink and coolbox unit with tap, pump and water tank - never tested, some minor damage
Swing out cooker - never tested, missing flip up side shrouds.
Rear bench seat
Top locker
Side cupboard that ties into top locker
Rear engine bay top unit with drawers - some ply separation that will need repairing
Buddy seat
Two tables
Table leg
Table hinge section for fastening to side panel

The interior is over 40 years old and obviously not perfect, it could very easily be used as is or repaired with very little work using it as a template. The cushions have been remade at some time and are in very good condition but obviously not original.

On eBay at the minute with no reserve starting at £150

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200796293.../sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_nkw=200796293924&_rdc=1

For site rules ill say £500, I don't expect it to make this much but it keeps me on the right side of the rules.

SAM_1600.jpg

SAM_1601.jpg

SAM_1602.jpg

SAM_1603.jpg

SAM_1604.jpg

SAM_1605.jpg

SAM_1607.jpg

SAM_1609.jpg

SAM_1611.jpg

SAM_1614.jpg

SAM_1615.jpg

Latest posts