• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1971 dormobile ready to use

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

71dormy

Reaction score
well the time has come to sell my bus.it will be fully up and ready within 3-4 weeks TOPS

2817657e-b53e-4fd1-a3f2-eac460068590.jpg

eb14c308-0499-4961-9116-28b3323a9f52.jpg

c9b5728b-b361-403a-8747-4df3801ec326.jpg

11072010822.jpg

72f2405a-f126-4216-b1f6-498fd8dac081.jpg

13062010795.jpg

its a 1971 rhd dormobile,it will come with 12 months mot for the new owner
the underneath is super solid on this bus.all sills,jacking points,floors,cross members replaced.
see the full rebuild here.. http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9688" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

i have the reciept from the previous owner showing the new engine was fitted.i have always kept it serviced since :)
it has an empi silent pack fitted.heat exhangers are not connected up
its lowered on transporterhaus drop spindles and a slight cut and turn on the beam on the front and 1 spline at the rear.
iam tubbing the front arches this week so all the floors will be resprayed
t2d front coilovers and standard shocks on the rear

ive re-trimmed the front door cards,kick panels,rear bed in hesian coffee sacks :)
its got a full dormobile interior.pop top canvas fitted by previous owner so no leaks.
the roof lining i have done in original newspaper cuttings and brochures from 50's 60's and 70's
mad matz floor tiles

it does need a bit more doing but its perfectly useable.it ideally needs new side rear window seals and 3/4 frames or changing to sliding or solid glass
the bottom of the sliding door is not perfect but it hasnt bothered me.

and yes i will paint the wheels white/cream before someone buys it unless stated :lol:
once the tubs and mot are done i will be putting it on ebay so be quick for a summer bargain ...

genuine reason for sale

if you want any pictures of certain bits then feel free to ask :)
iam sure there its lots i have forgotten but will add as i remember :roll:

7K or very close offers

Dude, can't believe you're selling her. She's lovely ;)
The new owner better love the Sol bus :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts