• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1971 Original paint microbus for sale, rust free £4995 MOT

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

68only

Reaction score
71 Bus Brand new MOT and UK registered, 100% rust free dry bus original paint
CIMG0555.jpg

CIMG0556.jpg

CIMG0557.jpg

CIMG0559.jpg

71front1.jpg

71front2.jpg

71cab.jpg

or check out the ad on thesamba.com As it sits with an MOT, UK plates and some touch up work on the paint I am looking for £4995. Once it is lowered the price will rise. I may put a full width westy rock and roll bed in it and some gas burners...

New pics added...Now fully MOT'd and registered. Passed the MOT first time and has nice raised digit period plates on it. Loads more pics here:
http://www.thebusstation.co.uk/71bus.html

I will be fitting a full width westy bed soon and doing a lot of touch up work. I am also planning to lower it soon as well. The more work I do, the higher the price. I will be adding £300 for the lowering (as that's what I charge normally) and £300 approx for the westy bed once fitted etc.

I can't stress how rust free this bus is, even the battery tray and front floors. I will also include a full surface and cavity waxoyl treatment on the bus (Normally £250) As it's a European bus that's rust free, it still has superb floor mats, dash pad, bubble vents and upholstery, unlike any dry state US import I have ever had!

rob-stone said:
perhaps a silly question, but where does the spare wheel live?

Hiya Rob

cus this is a nine seater microbus L (just below the delux) the spare lives in a recess under the front twin bench seat . Also if you look in the engine bay the wheel recess above your head if you look at the engine is delated too giving you more space in the engine bay :wink:

mines a nine seater microbus originally which are technically illegal over here as you have to have a PSV licence to drive anything with 8 seats or more . So you have to leave your middle seat out :roll:

Gadget :wink:

Nice bus - looks like whoever buys it will get a corker!

GadgetBoy - oh how I am impressed with your knowledge - good call :D

I belive it is the one that got slammed, narrowed and is now on gasburners. im pretty sure its sold...

Have added a few bits, Deluxe trim, Moto-lita steering wheel, scat shifter which is the best thing in the world, the throw is so tight now, amazing difference! Have just got hold of a Rock n Roll bed which should be fitted soon. Gave it a good t-cut and polish, paintwork came up well. Looking good for the summer.

bus003.jpg

bus004.jpg

bus002.jpg

Meant to say ref 68Only, if anyone needs a lowering job, Mark Walker is the man...... this bus rides like no other lowered thing i driven. Great ride etc, no banging, clattering, catching at all. Pleasent to drive.

Big up to Mark..

Mark if you read this, did you find the MOT cert?

Cheers Jim

Hey Jim,
MOT sent 1st class recorded today..

is a very cool bus and I miss it a lot. Now if I could just find some time to finish my 68 deluxe...

Latest posts