• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1971 Pop Top Westy For Sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IANJ

Reaction score
Just in from California. 1971 Pop Top. Lovely interior and very straight. I understand this to be a one owner bus with the previous owner recently deceased.
Bodywork is not og paint but was a good respray when done and still shines up well. It is very sound but the battery tray has rusted through to the outer bodywork and it will need some work on the rear corner as you will see in the picture. Other than that there are a couple of minor holes int he front cab floors.
Interior is one of the nicest i have seen. Units are in excellent shape and it is complete with hammock, stool and mosquito net. Very nice original flooring. Put some new curtains in and you're done. Dash and front seats are also excellent.
It does run and i have driven it up and down the yard. Twin port engine sounds pretty decent.
Mot wise, it will need usual elecrical work and a front screen.
Please get in contact for more information.
This really is a very good easy project.
All duties paid and paperwork in hand.
Price £7795

IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

Latest posts