• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1971 texas import for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oslo_mark69

Reaction score
001-7.jpg

005-6.jpg

011-3.jpg

*** there is No interior in the rear but I could source one for an additional cost . or you could put your own in ****
re-upholstered front seats and door cards
New Wolfburg west canvas fitted by FAUX
Mot may 2013
1600 twinport with bugpack exhaust
Repainted roof
Empi shifter
Creative engineering front beam
T2D rear spring plates

£9500 ovno
I will also consider a lesser vehicle as part Ex with cash adjustment

Hi, we have a 67 Beetle. Would you consider this as part exchange at all? We are looking for an Early Bay as the Beetle is really a bit small for our family and camping trips.

Thanks in advance, Donna

Are you interested in px with my 1991 e30 BMW convertible? It's a limited edition (1of only 50) calypso red Motorsport convertible with lotus white leather interior. Excellent condition all round. Plus cash your way.

What condition is the paintwork in? Looks very clean but it's hard to tell in the pictures, any rust anywhere? What happened to the interior that can be seen in the pictures?

Yes a few interior photos please, i might be interested if everything looks ok, cheers dean

Hi ya,

What kind of px are you looking for. I've got a very normal ford focus ghia which I'm selling to raise cash for a bus. Would that be of any interest?

Marcus

Hi ya,

What kind of px are you looking for. I've got a very normal ford focus ghia which I'm selling to raise cash for a bus. Would that be of any interest?

Marcus

Latest posts