• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1972 Bay Window

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willi76

Reaction score
Ok peeps i've decided to put my bay up for sale as I need something older in my life :wink: Here's the spec:
Full body restoration in 2006/2007 including replacement of the bottom 6 inches of the whole van. Rust free drivers & passengers door, rear hatch and engine lid all from FBi. Resprayed in Rover Arum White over VW Montanarot. Full delux beltline, bumper and grill trim. Interior retrimmed around existing Devon cabinets. Full length custom roofrack. Devon pop top replaced with Paris Beetles rag top in Red Wine colour. Replacement 2.0L Type 4 engine with Weber 34ict carbs.
This van was also featured in Januarys Volksworld Camper & Bus Magazine

12 months Mot which i'll get this week and 12 months tax (exempt anyhow)

Price £12,750

Is on Ebay at the moment and i'll be at Plymouth V'Fest next weekend if anyone's interested

smallpic.jpg

Image005-1.jpg

Image004.jpg

Image003-1.jpg

Image000-1.jpg

If you want to come and look at her or have any questions mail me at [email protected] :mrgreen:

That is one nice looking crossover looks flawless good luck with sale were did u get trim round edge of tables from also carbs :?: 8)

Tables are O/G although Cool Air do the same replica stuff 8) Carbs came from Eurocarb :D

Latest posts