• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1972 Crossover Danbury Tin Top RHD 12 months MOT *SOLD*

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluepeter

Reaction score
Reluctantly selling my 72 crossover as I just don't get to take her out any more :-(

She's rot free but does have a few small dings and the odd small area of surface rust as you'd expect on a 43 year old vehicle. She sits on newish BRM's with new rubber all round. Has a fairly fresh Vega unleaded twin port 1600 (done about 9k) with new starter and battery. Had new headlights in last 2 months too. Inside is a Calypso camping interior with RnR bed (cushions need recovering at some point), Gas hob and grill, Sink (not currently plumbed in). Small cooler/fridge, front seats recently had new covers, new door cards all round (2 still need fitting in rear), Empi shifter and wood rim steering wheel.

She's just passed her MOT with no advisories and drives well. She's not a show but but a good honest usable camper.

If I get close to the asking price she will also come with a JK Cover, JK thermal window covers, Royal 4 man drive away awning and lots of other spares and bits and pieces.

Now SOLD

Can send photo's via email on request as I don't have a Photobucket account.

Message me any questions of to view the bus.

Cheers Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts