• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1972 crossover MOT/Tax exempt £6250ono

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjknight71

Reaction score
still trying to sell this.....not putting in too much effort but the 'comment' mean I have to try.....want to sell to pay for work on the splitty

A 1972 crossover UK Danbury £6250ono

Genuine honest UK van...waht you see is what you get...no chicken wire and news paper under shiney paint:lol:

MOT Aug
Tax exempt
Had.....
New front panel
Front floor repairs
Front arches
Jacking points and outriggers
Inner sills x2
Chassis repair
Lower sliding door inner and outer
outer sill short
rear lower corners
rear valence
Dry state cab doors and tail gate
Lowered on adjusteds and rear splines
Running x5 BRMS nearly new Yoko a drive 175/15s
1600tp with twin kadron/40s and pertronix
Servo disc brakes

Tatty/ratty paint

P9180042.jpg

P9180041.jpg

P9180039.jpg

P9180038.jpg

P8140075.jpg

P8140074.jpg

Hi,would like to speak to you re, your van.please could you contact me on 07958223808,or text or email me with your number. thanks

...if anyone wants to get one of those 0% interest credit cards......can do part payment by balance transfer or purchases (swap against new splitty parts bought on it).....you can get 18mths at 0% at the moment......

:mrgreen:

mjknight71 said:
...if anyone wants to get one of those 0% interest credit cards......can do part payment by balance transfer or purchases (swap against new splitty parts bought on it).....you can get 18mths at 0% at the moment......

:mrgreen:

up for another Danbury ;)

Latest posts