• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1972 Deluxe patina tin top £3995

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r1pete

Reaction score
For sale my 1972 vw Baywindow tintop Deluxe cross over model for restoration. Imported from the United States and comes with all the necessary paperwork to register it in the uk, it is on the Nova register. The bodywork could be left as is with the patina look and a nice sunburnt roof, or a little tidy up or a complete respray it's a blank canvass ready for you to add your touch. It would need a complete interior and the electrics going over.
The front is lowered.
The vehicle can be viewed in Surrey.
£3995
Thanks

28snafa.jpg

15gumc8.jpg

2z5vj1c.jpg

hs7y8x.jpg

A few clearer pics not sure what went wrong with the original uploads from photobucket? I have uploaded another pic of the chassis to show how solid it is underneath and a new lower price of £4895

Offers considered on this bus now as I'm not going to be able to do any work on it this year so it needs a new home.

Hi
Still available, sorry had a few issues logging in for a while and thought the forum had gone, just tried back now and it's all working again 👍

Latest posts