• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1972 doormobile being broken......

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bertiethebus

Reaction score
as yet i have not had eyes on the bus but it is complete, uk RHD and everything will be sorted this coming week. i will pop some pictures up when i see it and we can go from there 8)
if anyone needs anything in the mean time, shout up

hope this is ok with the mods, i will of course list parts and prices when i can this week :msn4: :msn4: :msn4:

First dibs on the cupboard that goes behind the passenger seat if you have one.

Hi I'm looking for a pop top including the bunks, roof frame and strengthening struts, basically everything you would need to turn a tin top into a pop top- if you've got this in reasonable condition and for reasonable price I'm interested cheers

I need the bracket that holds the fuse box in place, indicator stalk and the dash switch for interior light if they are there - I'm assuming it is a crossover?

If it has an engine top hatch, I'd be interested in that too.

Ta!

Hi if you have an interior mirror i will take it please.
Regards Dan

Sent from my GT-I8200N using Tapatalk

Not that green one that was up for sale on facebook is it?

Too good to break!

I would like to grab the sun visors with fittings and may be interested in the large interior side board/ cuboard set up if its in good nick . Rhd drivers side cab door may be wanted too. Cheers

Could be interested in the eye-level shelf over the cupboards - strictly its newer than mine, but I'd still have one for practicality reasons!!

Maybe even the wood panel under the rear seat too as mine has been drilled...

Buddy seat? deffo, if you have one!

Possibly the side panels too from the rear boot, if only to use as templates...

Chears, Rich

looking for a complete ignition barrel. Happy to take steering column if it can't be split but I assume that the '72 is different to a '70 as it has twin stalks?

Also looking for driver and passenger seats, quick shifter adapter, trim strips around roof, and deluxe grill trim :)

First dibs on all the above please

EDIT [may be okay for seats and side trims now, just need the curved front and back trim pieces]

If there is a shelf behind the drivers side
or original bunk covers I'll take those please?

Hi,
I'll also buy
- The wind shield for the cooker
- plastic roof trim front and back please
ta.

Ok the bus is here... What's left of it with rust :lol:
I will sort a list on Monday with what's there, I've listed the seats in a new ad as they are photographed and ready to go.

We'd prefer to sell the roof as a complete package, basically cut out the whole frame and sell with the bunks (need new fabric but frames work perfectly) and ribs for the bellows/fabric

I will sort pictures of the frame etc too on Monday but the price for the complete roof package
£650 Ono collected from Durham. Can arrange delivery for £1 a mile one way too

Latest posts