• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1972 full westie interior for sale! IN CORNWALL -eBay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

09mattvw

Reaction score
Hey there i have just got rid of my RHD 1972 bay window westie. I have still got the very rare interior in brown, Its got a full width rock and roll bed, extra buddy seat opposite slider, sink with large water tank and electric water tap that is in full working order complete with integrated cooler, RARE Fold out Table, Cupboard over engine bay, Full height cupboard complete with mirror, fold out cooker, ash tray to fit in side card, I even have the original fly sheet that covers the rear door. All cushions are there but smell like your nans house so may need re upholstering to freshen up!
(3. 02001 is the westfalia number on the interior plate) Make me an offer and please dont waste my time! many thanks. I can send photos via text as i cant upload on the computer so tex me if you are interested.

The table is missing the tubular upright and interior could do with a clean up.

Im guessing you wont want to split this up - but if you do, im after that Buddy seat :D

No sorry mate selling as a complete interior. , try ebay there might be a buddy seat on there

You'll need to put a price on this mate or the mods will pounce! :lol:

Lol get your bids in people I'm after as much as possible and am in no rush to sell it so roll up roll up get your bids in haha

If you want people to Bid, then Get it on ebay. If You want to sell it PLEASE put a price on it otherwise it will get deleted :roll: :roll:

A description, a location and a price are mandatory – adverts posted without this basic information will be removed. Photos of parts etc should be provided wherever possible.
As taken from the Selling rules at the top of the page ........

i want £1000 or decent offer i cant upload photos as they are too big apparently! i have no idea how to make them smaller! Just put it on ebay check out the photos on there as they accept them without reducing! Cheers for the advice! Here follows the link, Hope its ok to post on here! cheers matt Newquay cornwall 07787960353

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200484034601&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

BJ1 said:
You'll need to put a price on this mate or the mods will pounce! :lol:

Man we get a bad wrap :lol:

"A description, a location and a price are mandatory – adverts posted without this basic information will be removed. Photos of parts etc should be provided wherever possible.

Please state whether you'll post, or if you can deliver to certain shows to aid the process and state 'For Sale' or 'Wanted' in the title.

Using ebay links, or links to other forums is not the best selling method, so please copy and paste whatever you have posted elsewhere."

This just keeps it simple.

09mattvw said:
Lol get your bids in people I'm after as much as possible and am in no rush to sell it so roll up roll up get your bids in haha

I imagine its still for sale fella with this less than smooth tonged selling approach........... :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts