• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1980 Mimosa Yellow Mercedes W123 230E (Jacky Elbow) Now Sold

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

issit

Reaction score
Right i got this over a Month ago im going to use the words of the old owner

Im only selling as Now Need a Van for Work and Benz will only come a Weekend Car but as my Wife has told me i got 5 Weekend cars Benz as to Go

1980 Mimosa Yellow Mercedes W123 230E (Jacky Elbow)
£1200

11 Months M.O.T.
11 Months Tax

She's a very cool car with less than 85k on the clock,
Recently been serviced and just mot'd which it flew through.
New Heater Motor, Tyres, whitebands, showplates (normal included) and front indicators, comes with some useful spares too.

Power steering, central locking and Electric Windows drives Beautiful (as these cars do) This is a very unusual (rare) car as it is the early bodied car in the early Mimosa yellow with the infamously brilliant 230E fuel injected engine which is normally in the later cars this is the one that will keep up with modern day traffic but not take all your money at the fuel pumps, not for the shy everybody loves this car no matter where you go or stop.
tripometer stopped working but vosa checks confirm the milage, n/s bonnet lifter has broken and the central locking system is temperamental (car still locks and unlocks fine though) few bits on the body with the rear o/s arch being the worst

Dave 07817971589

8fb8304e.jpg

044aa509.jpg

ab294a06.jpg

e0b1bdde.jpg

90f238a6.jpg

Nice car, needs slamming :mrgreen:

Got to Agree wanted to slam it but as im selling it think its beta to leave that to the new owner i love it but got to Many weekend toys :lol: so my Wife has Told me ,,

that looks immaculate for that money, if only i had it spare i'd snap your hand off. good luck with the sale.

slammed on wires is the way to go lowrider style

330d6a4531160f3fd0745c63465ab9f7.jpg

is said:

bugger just saw this ad
anyone turn back time?
and to top it all i have 17" fusch thatll bolt straight on too as vito goes to vito heaven soon and was on look out for a new daily what a bumder!!!

jth

Latest posts