• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2 Roof Racks for sale - SOLD!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay71

Reaction score
I have just ordered myself a Full Length Roof Rack so my old Roof Racks are up for sale. I have had them and used them for 12 years so they are far from mint. They were painted with silver Hammeright a few years ago but it is now flaking off, the wood was replaced and varnished at the same time but water has got in and discoloured it. All the fittings are there and the racks are still being used to carry my boards & Radio Flyer etc to the beach.

I'm looking for £80 for the pair or make me an decent offer. The Racks will be available for collection as soon as my new Rack arrives, it's being sent out this coming week.

Collection only from Newport, South Wales.

Cheers

Jay

730bc86b.jpg

32f64225.jpg

696ad31c.jpg

faff04d6.jpg

Any chance your doing any shows fella??? or could i send a courier to collect???? it's long trip from North Kent, but i'll deffo have them if we can work some thing out.
cheers :D :D :D

No worries Marcher, we'll sort something out ;) Think we might be going to Dubs in the Forest at the end of April, what shows are you doing? If not I could meet you somewhere..... I'll let you know when my new Rack arrives and we'll go from there.

great stuff m8, i'll try to get together at some piont. Keep me posted when your new rack arrives. Do you want me to forward you a holding deposit??
cheers

Hi Marcher, do you still want the roof racks? Finally got my new one fitted so they're ready to go...

Regards

Jay

yeah i still want these please. Just got of the "red eye" from the US. I'll sort out collection in the morning.
cheers :D

Latest posts