• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2 weekend camping EBI4 Tickets and eurotunnel return £150

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haveacamper

Reaction score
As title says... a pair of EBI4 weekend passes, with camping and a eurotunnel return ticket for you camper.

I have pre-ordered vouchers for eurotunnel with a face value of £130. I have not yet booked the exact date and time for the tunnel so the buyer can choose any date and time as long as its not a Flexi Plus ticket. I would have to book the tunnel for you, as the vouchers are in my name and have to be booked over the phone.

face value of EBI tickets - £69.68
face value of eurotunnel tickets £130

selling for offers in the region of £150 if you choice of tunnel tickets are under face value. if your choice of tunnel tickets are over £130, buyer is expected to add this on to the value.

ideally dont want to split

any questions, just ask

NaFe

i have just spoken with eurotunnel and the vouchers are non transferrable.

HOWEVER, i can book the specific times you want in my name. then when the tickets come through i can change the name free of charge.

therefore the offer still stands:

either £70 for the pair of EBI tickets
or £150 for the tickets and the eurotunnel (up to a tunnel ticket value of £130)

i will accept face value for the EBI tickets or offers for the both

Latest posts