20% off eBay purchases for today only (FINISHED)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Irishpete

Reaction score
I just stumbled across this and used it to save a few quid. It might be of use to other people.

Use Paypal linked to your debit/current account - spend over £20 and get 20% off to a maximum saving of £50. Code is CTWENTY. I used it just now and the code is working. Apply it at checkout BEFORE paying.

Might get you a few quid of some tasty VW bits.

:D

Had an email with this too tried using it last night but it wouldn't bloody work, did a search on the eBay community and apparently it didn't work for many, shame really had something I wanted too :(

I tried last night as well without success

Coupon Update
Our coupon campaign has proven to be hugely successful with customers and the promotion exceeded all our expectations. Due to huge customer demand, this discount coupon is no longer available and we apologise to any customers who have been unable to participate. We know our buyers love to shop and we regularly offer discount promotions so there will be more opportunities in future.

Guess I was one of the lucky ones - saved myself 50 quid off a clutch kit, ordered about 9:00pm. Cracking offer from eBay, but a shame they pulled it. Clearly losing too much money!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts