2000 miles , 8 countries 2 in weeks august 2011

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doomers

Reaction score
DSCF3750.jpg

Lots more pictures on my wife's laptop will have to upload more soon pls be patient

Your showing off now, you can post them all in one post, just put a couple of break lines inbetween

like this

PIC A

PIC B

PIC C ETC

ok cheers for that , wife is looking through album now, will upload asap

Inspiring! So it can be done! Can't wait to hear the full story ;)

Rosie said:
Inspiring! So it can be done! Can't wait to hear the full story ;)

Why would you think it couldnt be done? 2000 miles isnt very far. Its the kind of thing that they were intended to do :D

Great photos by the way! well done!

Looking at another big one this summer, Germany - Austria - South of France - Spain -Portugal - Spain - France - Belguim - Holand - Germany

origionally looking at getting a ferry fromItaly to North Africa doing Tunisia Algeria and Morroco and then getting another ferry form Morroco to spain.

Google maps estimates it at around 2700 miles, but at least we will have 4 weeks for this one

we might try to include switzerland somewhere along the way.

Plans are still fluid atm open to idea's

Anyone have any ideas or comments please feel free.

Nice pictures, thanks for sharing.

Re your next planned journey, since you asked for comments, you may find traversing Algeria difficult, both in terms of getting the necessary permissions and getting through the border crossings. Worth checking out beforehand IMO.

Cheers will, look into Algeria, Someone in work mentioned problems, expecial when entering and exiting via different check points

Brilliant .. Well done fella .., nice to see a bus being used for euro adventures ;)

Lovely pics too

I tip my cap :D

Chris

Latest posts