2010 Easter Weekend Tredegar House - CANCELLED

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AxlFoley said:
I wont be able to make the whole weekend, is it £5 a day?

Yes mate for day vistors,Gate'S open saturday Morning 8am close 6pm for all day vistors,

GATES Open friday 8am ;) ps if anyone is coming down Thursday evening and wants to get in please PM me :mrgreen:

dave

Steve

Come on you know you and Liv want to, won't be the same without you :mrgreen: , we'll need someone else to watch falling over :lol: :lol: :lol:

Graham L said:
Steve

Come on you know you and Liv want to, won't be the same without you :mrgreen: , we'll need someone else to watch falling over :lol: :lol: :lol:

I only fall over due to tiredness and oddly placed garden furniture don't you know ;) :lol:

Got mine yesterday...cheers.
I best hurry up and get the interior fitted or will the van will miss it's first show!!

Hi!

Mine arrived too! On the pin board for safe keeping! This will be our first show away with our new baby that's not even been born! due in the next week or so fingers crossed! :shock:

Cheers!

Alistair

Dont forget free Auto jumble 8) but must be booked

last few days to get em Tickets at the discount price 1st March tickets are £20 per Adult still a bargain tho :D

Few trade plots left , only £75 to trade ;)

Latest posts