2010 Easter Weekend Tredegar House - CANCELLED

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be organising a Split v Earlybay line up for the Saturday and the show and shine on the Sunday.

For those who want to camp in the Early bay area you will have to enter the line up on the Saturday.

I will start a new thread as soon as I have spoken to Dave.

hi! how do you getinto the early bay camping? is it a area for any, or just us lot. would be nice to meet up and meet you lot, at least I can put a face to a name.

Cheers!

Alistair

faux said:
I will be organising a Split v Earlybay line up for the Saturday and the show and shine on the Sunday.

For those who want to camp in the Early bay area you will have to enter the line up on the Saturday.

I will start a new thread as soon as I have spoken to Dave.

8) iam in

Me too :D

bit info on the bands playing on the weekend ;)

Friday nite Band (Melt city )

Saturday nite Band (4th street traffic)

70s Disco fancy dress Sunday

Take a look on myspace for Bands

Free Auto jumble if booked

Pete B said:
Ticket arrived this morning, thank you Dave!
Jon, yes you will get the drivers seat at Easter!
Let's hope the nightime temperature increases a bit before then. Brrr.. :D

Nice one Fella ;)

Woop Woop Great news Tredegarhouse have given us more camping plots So get booking ;)

Pete B said:

Nice one Pete, We'll all be sitting in the vans with Propex' or Erbs fitted :mrgreen:

I can't wait......far to excited for a 35 year old :mrgreen:

faux said:
Pete B said:

Nice one Pete, We'll all be sitting in the vans with Propex' or Erbs fitted :mrgreen:

I can't wait......far to excited for a 35 year old :mrgreen:

An extra blanket for me I think. No heater :(

Easter Egg Hunt Sunday 11am For all you Kids :mrgreen: picked up 150 easter Eggs ytday Mmm

Few trade plots left , dont forget free Auto jumble

My number if anyone Wants info 07817971589 Dave

westy71 said:
Easter Egg Hunt Sunday 11am For all you Kids :mrgreen: picked up 150 easter Eggs ytday Mmm

Few trade plots left , dont forget free Auto jumble

My number if anyone Wants info 07817971589 Dave

Nice one Dave, you big softie. :lol:

Right Good News Camping Gate price as got 200 + Extra plots
weekend Adult Price £20 ie fri-sat-sun Kids go Free ;)
Sat-Sun camping £15 per Adult
Sunday nite £10 per Adult

any info 07817971589 Dave

Dave

Apologies if it's been asked before but are there any showers? Otherwise I need to work out how many wet wipes to bring for a 4 dayer!

Sydney1 said:
Dave

Apologies if it's been asked before but are there any showers? Otherwise I need to work out how many wet wipes to bring for a 4 dayer!

Yes fella ;) 4 bay shower block :mrgreen: So not so Many Wet Wipes Needed :lol:

Hi guys,

At this year's show we aim to recycle CANS, GLASS & PLASTIC BOTTLES.

To help with this, we will provide a Recycle Bag in your Welcome Pack and Recycling Stations will be conveniently placed throughout the site.

Thanks for your co-operation and I look forward to seeing you shortly

;)

Hi i've just talked the mrs into going
I'm up for the line up however i aint
pre booked i've just called the phone
number & the girl said just turn up &
pay on the gate is this ok?

Cheers Andy.........

Just went to look at the website to see about popping along on one of the days to find this on the homepage? :shock:

URGENT NEWS
Tredegar House VW Show event 2010 Cancelled

It is with our deepest regret we have to inform you that this event has been cancelled.
We have been contacted by the country house and area council, and have been told that due to the up and coming weather conditions the grounds in and around the area were the show was to take place would not be suitable.

It seems a clause in the contract between the country house and our self's stipulated this, and the decision to cancel this event was not down to the organizers but the council them self's.

There is no one more disappointed and unhappy with this decision than our self's, and have been in talks with the council to try rectify the situation, but after excuasting all options we have no option other than to inform you now of the cancelation.

We can do no more than to deeply apologies for this decision, and would ask those who have bought tickets, or just need to confirm the cancelation to contact Anthony or Dave using the information on the contacts page of this website.

Again our heartfelt apologies, and hope you will continue to support us as you have to date, and truly understand this decision was out of our hands.

The Tredegar House VW Team

copied over from http://www.tredegarhousevwshow.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Am sure no one is more dissapointed than the organisers, a heck of a lot of work goes into an event like this. However my boy is absolutely gutted and having turned down work worth close on a grand to go, am a little miffed myself! Still, we cannot yet control the weather (what happened to global warming?) and the prospect of 4 days in a rainy mudfest is not that appealing to me. Shame we now have to wait longer to meet up again with folk, just have to make the next one (perhaps Big Bang?) a really good one!!!!!

Latest posts