2011 Shows Map Updated for 2012

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

type2tattoo

Reaction score
After reading the Vanfest thread and thinking about petrol costs I decided to do shows nearer me this year so in a bout of insomnia I have listed them on a google map :?

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=209659152278332449279.00049b98c2a2dc8d57c9f&ll=53.800651,-4.086914&spn=11.302104,39.506836&t=h&z=5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have got as far as the end of July :) Hope the link works and as far as I can tell anyone can put a 'pin' in it if I have missed anything :)

Edit :- All done through to Oktober now and added dates :)

Its works fine, that's a great idea, who's been a busy girl then :mrgreen:

can we make this a sticky at the top of the section , mods ????

and your right about fuel costs, I love Brighton Breeze but it cost me £120 in fuel last time!

Theres fairly little else to do at 3am on a cold february morning, or the rest of today really (except housework) :roll: so I may as well finish it :mrgreen:

Fantastic idea, thanks will be using this a lot.

Glad you like it and I have not been wasting my time :? :lol:

I got the info from here ... http://www.vwshows.com/shows.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; possibly not the most comprehensive show calender but it was the first one I came to. I noticed at the end that Brighton Breeze was not listed so if there is anything else missing let me know

Cheers Lynds :D

Thats brilliant! I reckon you've got yourself an annual job there now!
Thanks - will be using that.
Good idea re the sticky, I reckon it will get a lot of use.

K

TA, <---- see, that`s me saying thankyou you little insomniac you, :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,, Has much better ideas when waking at 3 in the morning,, ;) 8) ;) :lol: 8) ;)

ozziedog said:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,, Has much better ideas when wanking at 3 in the morning,, ;) 8) ;) :lol: 8) ;)

:lol: Cheers Oz ;) :lol:

type2tattoo said:
ozziedog said:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,, Has much better ideas when wanking at 3 in the morning,, ;) 8) ;) :lol: 8) ;)

:lol: Cheers Oz ;) :lol:

:lol: Thanks for that :lol:

I have been waiting for one of the other computer thickos to say they can`t do it, but I`ll be the first !! :roll:
I can get the map up but I can`t find any pins ????????????

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,, I meant,,,,,, annoy Mrs Ozziedog,,, :lol: :shock: :lol:

Sorry Ozzie it was just too tempting :lol:

I have not really used google 'my maps' a lot so not sure how it works? I think I may have to add you as a collaborater' :shock: :? :? I could allow anyone to edit it apparently but someone might add ozziedogging sites to it or something :lol:

Let me have your email and you can add to it if you like ;)

:lol: sorry I am in a very silly mood today it might be the lack of sleep or the brandy hot toddys for my sore throat or maybe I am just a nutter :mrgreen:

We are now fellow collaborators :shock: don't break it ;) :lol:

All four of the above. Are we sort of related now ?? Are you sure I can do this or are you mucking me around a bit, just for sport. I`m reasonably sure you`ve crashed now as you had a bit of a silly o`clock start today didn`t you ?? I`ll wang a rolly up and hit the sack and work on this map thingy tomoz. Good darts for a tired little puppy though ;)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,, Golden V,,, then sack, :cry: :roll: :cry: ;)

:lol: Yes I actually slept through too yaye :)

I have added you to the map but not sure what you want to do with it? no joining the dots! :lol:

type2tattoo said:
:lol: Yes I actually slept through too yaye :)

I have added you to the map but not sure what you want to do with it? no joining the dots! :lol:

Well lets hope your sore throat is better and maybe you have one of those funny coughs that are going about , you know the ones I mean,, a fur cough I believe it`s termed,, ;)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,, havin a go ,,,,,, now!! :lol: ;) :lol:

Ah dear cheeky lad tell me what it is you want to do and I will sort it out for you :)

Nanna t2t taking time out from knitting your breakfast ;)

Good job.

Here's one you could add. We really enjoyed it last year

http://www.elementalvw.org.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts