2011 Shows Map Updated for 2012

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Work, however it worked on my iphone last night but not on my work PC today (no pins) - wierd

I don't see the pins either (Windows 7, IE 8)??

Sounds like you have done some good work though ;)

I think google might have issues rather than browsers, it keeps coming up on mine with no pins and then eventually loads them :?

Hey I looked about half an hour ago, and just a regular map,,, :cry:
So I left it and did some work and came back to it after 10 - 15 mins and good gosh,, pins everywhere :p
This is gonna help a lot, as I have a 15mile radius of Bristol in my bus,,, maybe a tad more and I can work out which ones I can go to on my own,,, and which ones I need to put the A.A. on standby for.!! :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,Go nana GO fur cough indeed :lol: :roll: :lol:

type2tattoo said:
I think google might have issues rather than browsers, it keeps coming up on mine with no pins and then eventually loads them :?

OK - Will have another go.

Cheers ;)

Yep - just tried it and the pins were everywhere :D

Not to many round my neck of the woods though :cry:

ed. said:
Great idea. sometimes pins, sometimes not??

can you add this one please as it is local to me

http://www.lifestylesfestival.co.uk/index.php?id=56

Can this be a sticky please

I would add it but can't find a postcode? plus I think I should keep it to VW only events or you won't be able to see the map for pins :lol:

I am wondering wether as well as stickying it Earlybay.com would like to 'sponsor' it? I don't mean give me cash just have it as part of the website? Don't know if thats possible but its had nearly 400 views in 3 days so might be an extra traffic for the site or something :)

WOT !!! Now you want money for being an insomniac :shock: Fur cough !! :lol: ;) :lol:

Good idea though mate, I`m sure there are a few more around Bristol ish area , and if I find out what they are, then I`ll pop them on here (or tell you and let you do it ;) (just might be safer) I know who will know though,
" Senor Sparkywiggs " he knows a lot about the local stuff, I do think you should re name it as Show Map Surprise :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,, Now you see me,,,,,,,,Now you don`t ( I just turned sideways) :lol: ;) :lol:

Lyndsey (& collaborators)
You have done an excellent job, nice one for adding the dates! Big help for me as I work shifts, can't believe how many shows there are!

I was going to suggest ultimate dubs on 13th march at Telford international, never been and looking at website it's chav city.. I agree best to keep it relevant to early bays or the great little shows will be lost in the crowd. So many shows so little time.
Thankyou
Harry and Sally

Thanks Harry and Sally :)

Ozzzie I don't want cash was just trying to raise some more good vibes for EB so fur cough :p

Although I am skint and have a hungry bus to MOT :lol:

Blimey 800 views since I put it on vzi :eek:

Just wanted to say if I have missed any I need the date and postcode to find them :)

Really useful :)

Can you add this one too? http://www.dubbingindorset.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

BH20 7PA

Ta

a great idea and made sticky thanks for this, actually makes it really easy to visually see distances now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts