• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2012 Clearout continues -clearing out my parts in storage

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4-1 steel header and stainless single quiet pack exhaust (was on low car so some scrapes/dents to underside but no holes or repairs) £100

Hi Matt ^^^^^this is sold to my mate Tony, I pm'd his fone no. to you so collection & payment can be arranged.
Terry

Terry, will mark up zaust sold -thank you

Ted said:
i'll take the track cover beading, if you can post?

Ted, sorry but you were pipped by a PM from matty so sold to him once I have found them

All PM's replied to -come on guys, help me oput here and buy the parts or my partner will have to send me off to vwpartshoarders anonymous. That said the guys down the local VW club think I should be set a challenge to see how many VW's can be built from the parts I have stashed away :lol:

Is it possible to 'reskin' those heat exchangers then Matt? I'm looking for a set for mine at the moment. Can you buy them of would I need to buy another set and split them.

You've got p/message Early bay metal filler neck £20 or with matching original VW metal fuel cap £25

I am interested in the following:

Genuine German Bosch SVDA Distributor (Very good used, re-built)., for electric ignition (not supplied). £45
Generator (ex VW factory re-con) inc genuine front pulley & rear nut £35

A question re the dizzy, whats been done to it so its for electronic ignition?...has the hole on the side been drilled for the wires?

Could you let me know the price posted to Sussex

Cheers, Andrew

Sorry, thought I had replied to last 3 posts via pm. exchanges are still in use on my van and will be off shortly. they can be patched but I don't have the time and have an ebespacer heater going in plus have a nos pair so kinda spoilt for choice. The inner are great, outers need repair.

Will dig out filler and cap for a pic next week

Re: dizzy and dyno, I sent you a pm earlier in the week. dizzy will work with points, it is stock. post to brighton is 10 via ups or if you want to collect from Haywards Heath?

Latest posts