2014 5 Month Tour of Europe - Inspiration

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Top pics mate - bus looks awesome, what type of net did you use to secure your awning to the roof rack?

Resto-raider said:
So cool. Enjoy the rest of your trip and if you're in the South of the Netherlands stop by for a cuppa

Thanks, we may well be in that area early September heading through to Belgium, any decent campsites locally?

StuF said:
Top pics mate - bus looks awesome, what type of net did you use to secure your awning to the roof rack?

Thanks.

the cargo net was a cheap(ish) one off ebay, listed for a T2 (I think Westfalia) - although it can be pulled tight, it's more for show though as I do have the luggage strapped also - saying that we have only erected the awning twice - the porch awning (Budapest pic) has been used more, we got that from IKEA for €12.99 and used the awning poles - bargain.

I'll have a look for a link to the cargo net.

Tjdixon said:
Resto-raider said:
So cool. Enjoy the rest of your trip and if you're in the South of the Netherlands stop by for a cuppa

Thanks, we may well be in that area early September heading through to Belgium, any decent campsites locally?

Good question as I never camp locally. But I know a few. Let me know when you're around.

And if you pass through Luxemburg go to campsite Klackepetz. We've been there a couple times last summer. Nice campsite at a lakeside and surrounded by nature, and affordable.

Latest posts