• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi matt,
any chance of pics of each of the deluxe winders please - are they mint? here or email is cool:beetleboy1600AThotmailDOTcom

Cheers - Rob

Doris said:
Hi matt, any chance of pics of each of the deluxe winders please - are they mint? here or email is cool:beetleboy1600AThotmailDOTcom Cheers - Rob

Rob, they are still on my Audi so will take a couple of weeks to get to them and get them off (Audi surrounded by the other bits for sale -so sooner they sell the sooner I get to me car)

graham&trace said:
Hi would you take £35 posted for the T4 engine heating fan ? thanks graham
Graham, £40 posted using a courier -cost £39 plus delivery when I got it

JBTheInitial said:
Do you have any T4 / 2l tinware, just after the plate that is on the passenger side, that sits under the engine by the push rods?? many thanks JB

No, sorry I just have what is listed on this thread

minty said:
Wiil give you a ring about that NSU wheel
Cheers Martin

Martin, sure give me a call -as with the winders these are behind the Audi and I need to sell some bits to clear enough space to get a this -will gt pics asap

Jason said:
2nds on the winder handles please...
Jason, I have 2 sets as I have a 4 door Audi -see first reply, I need to get to them first

Justin & Muttley said:
What sort of condition is the m/c & servo in?
Thanks ;)

Bought from a Porsche breakers, off a working car and is in clean used condition -can get you a picture

Anyone want to buy an of the big stuff in my way :lol: :lol:

mattp said:
Justin & Muttley said:
What sort of condition is the m/c & servo in?
Thanks ;)

Bought from a Porsche breakers, off a working car and is in clean used condition -can get you a picture

Sorry, I should have read the thread more carefully - I thought it was a bus m/c :oops: :oops: :oops: :roll:

;)

hi there i'm really interested in the top locker "Westy one " are you going to bus stopover?? or camperjam?? prehaps meet and exchange there if we can?? Jon

Will you take 40 on the engine hanger? Where are you as they are heavy to post I guess.

Scrap that Kingston is just down the road. 40 cash for it collected?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts