• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

4” French Slammer Beam - now with pic

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andy11

Reaction score
FOR SALE : 4” French Slammer beam complete with dropped spindles, ready to bolt on, done less than 500 miles £1000 ono
20847-D45-4142-475-B-BC2-C-2670767-E9-E38.jpg

Hi, they were on the bus when I bought it and it was running drums but I’ve been running a Porsche brake setup on them. I’m in Cleethorpes.

Ok, thanks for the reply. Probably a bit far for me, but I'll have a think. Just out of interest, would you sell without the spindles?

I would be prepared to meet somewhere as I know it’s a pain to get to. I wouldn’t split it right now.

Thanks

sychosis at sky dot com

Do you think this will fit a split?

I already have a cut n turned bay beam running early bay drums. Was looking to upgrade to wide 5 discs with dual master cylinder.

It’s LHD, it’s built for early/late bays. You would have to drill some new holes to fit a split I’d have thought and thanks it’s a great beam and it gives a nice ride shame it’s got to go really

Latest posts