• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

4 x 5x112 Steel Wheels and Tyres

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simmo716

Reaction score
I have 4 5x112 Camper Steel Wheels and Tyres For Sale that have just been removed from my 1972 Bay.

Just prior to buying new Alloys for my van I spent 4 days refurbishing these, they have been Sanded down, Primed and sprayed with Vw Alpine White.

As you can see from the pictures they are good condition and the only fault is a couple of grinder marks on one of them which occurred when I rounded a couple of the wheel nuts when I first got the van. (After 8 years in a garage they were a bit stubborn)

The tyres are FIRESTONE Vanhawk 185R14C, I believe they cost about £75 each new which was 3200miles ago so plenty of tread and miles to go, there are no dents or splits in the tyres so good to go.

As you can see the marks are situated behind the hub caps and the van has passed 3 MOT's in this condition so no dramas.

A few of them on Willamina

I am asking £120 for the set, I think that even if you just need new tyres then £30ea is a fair price and you could sell the wheels on, my alloys are 15" or I would have kept the tyres myself.

I'm in Essex and would prefer cash on collection but maybe able to sort courier out if required.

I think its a fair price, if I'm wrong then please just say without abuse....I've seen other posts shot down very quickly. :lol:

Latest posts