• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

48 IDF's FOR SALE or SWAP for VGC 40 DRLA Dells

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubberdaz

Reaction score
I have a pair of VGC 48IDF's c/w trumpets, only done about 3k miles. They are to big for my new engine, so looking for a VGC pair of 40 Dells.
Sell for £350 or Swap for 40 Dells.
DSCN1429.jpg

DSCN1426.jpg

DSCN1430.jpg

DSCN1431.jpg

Daz

Whats this new bus like Daz , Good to see you around matey :wink:

Grazy said:
Whats this new bus like Daz , Good to see you around matey :wink:

Nice to feel welcome dude :D It's a 1961 So23 Westy, a whole new ball game playing with a Split! I am enjoying learning all this new stuff. Check out my thread http://www.ssvc.ukshells.co.uk/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=48433&sid=283eb0dc6f06f8eb31bc991828b8afd7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
hope all's ok with you and yer slammed panel! Daz

I have a pair of 40 Webers if they are any use? 48's might be better for my 2007, although not better on gas!

Mine are not for sale as such, these were on a running engine in my trekker. I have pulled the motor to sell the car, so are sat in the garage.

Pete, looking for Dells really mate. I have a 2007 being made as we speak and have been told by my engine guy these 48's are too big! Cheers anyway, Daz

They will work ok if you choke them down to the right size.

I think I should stop messing about & get on with my EFI..

Latest posts