• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

60's trailer tent

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rupert the bay

Reaction score
For sale

60's trailer tent
dont know the make, but its British, similar design and layout to ther Dandy, but much higher quality and canvas roof / wood walls, instead of the Dandy PVC
much higher quality a-frame etc...rock solid metal and woodwork, Devon style alloy trim all over it, rear step, 2 full size double beds if you wish, moveable / removeable kitchen units, plenty plug sockets mouse eaten curtains and roller blinds, ventilated slat windows on door
storage box, canvas in great condition, with 50 yrs of sun fade, roof removable on sunny days for sunbathing

its great

I can put it up, by myself in 20mins, 10 mins to put away
Keep the kids out your camper !!!!!

if I was keeping it, i would wallpaper the walls 8) 8) ... i'd sand the wood work and re-varnish in light / clear varnish, it doesnt need it, just think it would look nicer, then polish up all the ally devon style trim and fit some shiny mini hubcaps

doesnt have any mattress's, so needs decorating basically

you dont even know its there when towing, tows fantastic, effortless

Located in Wingate County Durham, although, could tow down to meet in Leeds possibly....I cant post it, its not postable ;-)

£400 - bargain

DSC_4602.jpg

DSC_4604.jpg

DSC_4606.jpg

DSC_4610.jpg

DSC_4611.jpg

DSC_4613.jpg

DSC_4614.jpg

DSC_4619.jpg

DSC_4620.jpg

DSC_4634.jpg

DSC_4640.jpg