• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

'68 Deluxe Cleaners & Laundry Double Door Panel Van

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Maz

Reaction score
NOW ONLY £11500.00 ONO

Up for sale is my Deluxe Cleaners & Laundry walk through Double Door Panel Van....with original sign writing.

The van has been by far the best vehicle I have ever owned but I am now reluctantly putting it up for sale to
finance more important things and I am just not getting a chance to use it how I really want to.

It has been lowered with a Slamwerks King & Link 4.5'' narrowed front beam, with front tubs and Air Shocks. Rear adjustable
Slamwerks springplates and notched front & rear. The engine & gearbox has also been raised by T2D.

Interior in the front is pretty much OG with added features of Mad Matz coir matting & parcel shelfs. Alpine Headunit
and speakers in the front kick panels and in the back under the 'Rusty Lee' Rock n Roll Bed.

The engine is still the same as I bought it 4 years ago, 1600 twin port and this has NEVER let me down. I had been doing around
10000 miles a year in the bus the previous 3 years but it;s only come out of the garage 3 times this year :(

Van has been re clear lacquered in June this year and was last wax oiled last year.

The van has won many awards & I will be absolutely gutted to see it go, but needs must.

I am asking £11500 for the van.....any questions, please do ask!

Heres a few pics, but I am sure most people will know of the van!.....comes with 10 months MOT (no advisories, it just went straight through) and has
been serviced every 3000 miles. Has also been kept garaged throughout the 4+ years i've owned and only used in the warmer months!

DCL5_tonemapped.jpg

SAM_1432.jpg

Image1.jpg

busesandtentwm1of1.jpg

SAM_0947.jpg

SAM_0970.jpg

The van comes complete with the original handbook, service stickers from when in Louisiana, 1 key fits all locks!

Electric Hook Up fitted to the van as well as a split charge leisure battery, powering the stereo and lights.

All brakes are good, no pulling to one side and the engine pulls very well. Gear change is very smooth too.

The van just needs to be driven.....there is nothing that needs to be done :D

Included in the sale is a RHD Westy Awning & 3/4 length roof rack as pictured below.

Any questions, I can be contacted on 07525 260550

32d06caf.jpg

IMG_0458.jpg

Slamwerks said:
Hey guys hope your good.

Very nice bus well worth a look and nice and solid too in all the right places.

Yes we are good thanks...Thank you for the comments!

It is a very solid bus and needs nothing!....I'd love to get the 'Rubber Tramp' but it just won't fit in the garage!

BTTT - Good weekend for viewing a bus ;)

Come on people, this must be one of the most well known panel vans in the UK!?

I will listen to sensible offers :mrgreen:

Nobody interested in a Original Paint, Double Door Panel?!

May have to paint it if it doesn't sell soon :msn4:

Open to sensible offers :D

This is still available and needs a new home.

Offers invited - you could grab a bargain ready for the 2013 show season
:shock:

If you want to call me to discuss you can call me on 07525 260550...available most of tomorrow.

It is an awesome bus and would be truly gutted to see it go!

The van is still available.....Any offers before the weather gets better and I decide to keep it :mrgreen:

Still for sale and will be at Big Bang this weekend if anyone wants to view it!

Open to offers :mrgreen:

Just out of my price range only have 9

Any chance u fancy px and cash ,got my 72 panel say 6k cash or 9k cash waiting

Where u based , twin slider panel my dream in rhd but would love a lefty too

Phone me 07540606052 if 9k is enough , shame the misus is demanding a week in sun for family she spending my 2k that would make this. Mine

Hi,

Thanks for your interest.....I'm not selling for £9k though.

£11000.00 is the lowest I can go on this, cancel the holiday and go away in the bus instead....it's going to be a
good Summer in the UK this year!!

Based near Norwich if you are interested!

Thanks again

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts