• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

68 panel for sale £6750 on the road

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mk1rich

Reaction score
68 Bay, ex firebus low kilometeres (22,000) on the clock due to sitting around at a belgian airport for most of its life, i have had it nearly two years and have loved driving it, got it back on the road last week due to losing my winter storage mid winter so went straight for the mot which it passed no problems, then primed it and gave it a quick coat of paint to protect from the elements over the winter, been using it 20 miles a day back and forth to work all week, but something else has caught my eye and the van is up up for sale.
Its running a little bit lowered with a split king and link front beam which rides super smooth, interior wise it has a rock and roll and a westy conti coolbox/sink/table unit which fits up against the bulkhead behind the driver which is really all i have ever needed from a van, sleeping and eating :) will get some interior pics up in the morning, the signwritng i have put on it is a low tack grade vinyl which i can remove in 5 mins no problems.
any test drive welcome over any distance as this van is reliable and completely stock in the engine cupboard.
Asking £7500

Tel 07821562346

DSCN1038.jpg

DSCN1072.jpg

DSCN1080.jpg

DSCN1078.jpg

DSCN1076.jpg

DSCN1075.jpg

DSCN1074.jpg

DSCN1073.jpg

few pics of it in primer on mot day last weeek
DSCN0997.jpg

DSCN0990.jpg

More pics of the interior in the morning
Thanks
Rich

Looking forward to some interior pics. I sent you a message on Vzi. Where is the van located ?

Nice to see the forum back up and running :D

I am open to sensible offers on this or a p/x for about 3k of the price , try me pref not to have a project but sometimes thats the way it is.
Thanks
Rich

Had this up on the ramps at the weekend and it is just amazing how original the underside really is! current kms stand at 23,400 ish as i have been using it for work and a bit of camping over christmas. open for inspection on a full height two post ramp as in the pics if anybody wants a really good look underneath.
Thanks
Rich

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=27953" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

bump with price drop, will take £6750 flat
2 new kuhmo 175/55/15s on the front
had the crankshaft oil seal done a few weeks ago
bargain!

at the moment i am just doing too many miles per week to justify using the van every day
Thanks

Latest posts