• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

68 RHD deluxe 29 907 miles £19 995

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:shock: no takers, no mails, nada. Got to say i`m genuinely shocked at this price. Oh well luckily i managed to sell some other busses so i`m just going to have to polish her some more apply a liberal coat of wax and park in my garage for the winter :wink:

prob is ,not mant people have £15000 to spend on, what really is something to look at.id love a bus like that but id never use it.

so mabee sell it as art,i could imagine it sat in a big open plan barn conversion,next to a 60s tv on wheels :mrgreen:

with the weakening pound the price is going to have to go up...a lot. Oh well looks like the wedding hire business is going to happen. Anyone know who to speak to at wolfsburg? Price now i don`t want to sell it £20k :twisted:

It's not happening is it. The price needs to come down big time. When did this thread start ? Early credit crunch? Things have moved on. I reckon you need to be 6k lower to even be in with a chance of netting a mug. They are here, not crowded but they are here. Come on you blinkered visioned idiots get it spent :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

not going to give her away. I`d rather keep her hence the change in attitude with the price. I thi9nk it was reasonably priced before with no takers so what the heck up it goes and if we get no intrest whatsoever then it`ll be the same as when it was on the market at 14 so nothing lost

putting it up £5k you might as well say its not for sale any more!

your signature slogan is right 'keep dreaming'

having said that you do have some nice buses on your website.

uber cool said:
putting it up £5k you might as well say its not for sale any more!

your signature slogan is right 'keep dreaming'

having said that you do have some nice buses on your website.

:mrgreen: I assume you haven't seen it in the flesh! :mrgreen:

This is a one in a million....It is a mint condition, RHD, Delux, low milage...early......and in a lovely blue colour. I refuse to park to near to it.. :lol:

I haven't found another one like it to compare prices?????? But I have seen some resto's go for over £15k

However...a bit to near the sun for me. :mrgreen:

Scott have you advertised in classic car mags etc? That would be an idea.

thanks for the kind words jon, i was starting to think it was only me that saw this bus for what it is. Wife has decided to give the wedding hire a shot so this thread should dissapear shortly. Having said that if she gets the price she wants then she`ll sell until the first bookings come in.....yes you guessed it i`m just the chauffeur. After i sold the jurgens she got really upset with me and demanded i give her this bus or else!

Not seen your bus in the flesh Scott but I think we get the idea, you can spend 20 grand on a resto but you can never make it original, you cant buy history or low milage, its pretty much a one off so its worth whatever you value it at as there is little else to compare it to, if anything. A similar split would command a lot more.
Like Faux said I would go for the more mainstream classic mags and maybe chuck in a mint set of SA sprintstars for choice.
A superb machine 8)

Latest posts