• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

68 "two tone" cab bench seat & walkthru conversion kit!?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries...the information given is clear!

This is what you need:
https://www.leboncoin.fr/equipement_auto/1046477167.htm?ca=6_s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I saw the ad yesterday and thought of you...but it's in France unfortunately :roll:

Cheer!

You need the bench seat and the M501 conversion kit,

This

587102.jpg

m501-vw-camper-bench-seat-option004-jbye.jpg

There very rare (I have one not for sale sorry)

To be honest I doubt it'd be hard to make a rough conversion. You could take a rear bench seat and convert?

Advantage with 501 kit is its easily reversible.

monkiboy said:
That seat is perfect!!!!!!
Is anyone on here able to contact the seller for me??? Please....
And thanks for the info....

I know! :lol:

Yes, i can contact the seller but what do you want me to say?

monkiboy said:
Is it a two tone Neil....?

Ive got 2 - 1 has been recovered and I'm not sure about the other - will try and have a look at the weekend when i can get to the crew cab

Neil

Hi, just noticed your post. I recently changed my van back to a walk through as it had 3 seats up front. I sold the front bench seats a couple of months ago but do still have the original bracket set you need to bridge the walktgrough gap if you're interested. I held on to them as i know they are quite rare and guy that bought the seats had a bulkhead van so didn't need them.
Make me an offer :D

Hi Guys,

Here are some pictures of the kit I removed from my bus... could do with a clean up and repaint but all solid and original. The set also has the original brown vinyl back rest piece (bit tatty) and matching bits for deluxe interior around the seat bulkheads. All out of a California import 1968 deluxe microbus LHD.
I know these are pretty rare but I don't really have a use for them right now so if you're interested make me an offer or I will put them back in the loft in case I ever want to swap back to a bench up front :p

Here's how it works

Additional Deluxe bulkhead pads

Cheers
Bernie

Latest posts