69 deluxe bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baron

Reaction score
wow, a site dedicated to early bays, loving that

anyway, here's my pride and joy, sorry for the quality of the pics, the colour is a bit off, but you get the idea

bb-05-for-the-web.jpg

bb-05-rear-for-the-web.jpg

and here's a picture of my knee, and the coolest cooler in the world ; )

cooler.jpg

i fank u all :D

just gotta hit it with the lowering stick when i eventually get my payrise....

got a ladder on order for the rack, which reminds me, cheers david : )

lovely looking van, would love this one. (especially if it was scrapping the floor :D 8)

Loverly looking piece of kit. looks like its straight out of the old vw brochures! :lol:

ach, more kind words, thanks guys :oops:

slammedkustom said:
Loverly looking piece of kit. looks like its straight out of the old vw brochures! :lol:

that's exactly what i think everytime I see her - especailly when in petrol stations for some reason

but then I'm the sort of sad git who has framed promotional pictures of his van from the 60's up in the hallway :wink:

and I now know what a eski is, although i thought they were all green david?

lowering stick is definately about to come out, got the letter in my hand to prove I got a payrise and it's backdated too - woot! :D :D :D

Ah, so this is the good looking bus that was at the Moor Music Festival!! I did have a good nose through the windows, hope the drool washed off the glass in the rain on Saturday!

Latest posts