69 Deluxe

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowpuccino

Reaction score
Hi

Not been on here for ages !!
Had my bus 2 years now, bought from K and K seemed expensive at the time
but a keeper so we don't care that much

delta green og paint no rust/rot to really worry about, sun roof works, stock height kinda like it that way

Not done much to it really apart from drive it !!, Had middle seats which means can't get dogs and clutter in, didn't really want to junk them as want to keep the van as close to how I found it, so turned them round, works for us
[img
Picture195.jpg
][/img]

Picture198.jpg

didn't want a full camper so knocked up a frame with a cooker and sink thats hidden and pulls out on runners, z hinges work and as we are short arses can manage for the night

Cab as is apart from a 70's stereo for a quid on ebay, have got a bench seat so might get that in will have to see if I like it there should be OK as the walk-through has gone
Picture004.jpg

Still got a few bits to do make a couple of doors, hook up etc I have fitted an amp which I can plug an ipod in

Sunny days are coming so might see you all about
[img
Picture192.jpg
][/img]
:D
dave

Damn that's a cool bus! I love the compartment for the cooker in the back, does it slide out far enough to cook on it, or is it just stored there?

I love green deluxes, I thought it was my thread for a minute until i realised your bus was tidyer, sun roof as well, they don't come cheap :mrgreen: . Check the other 69 deluxe thread.

I've also got some arm rests if you're interested, noticed yours are missing!

a beautiful deluxe, i guess you do get what you pay for ;)

id be happy driving it any day 8)

Thanks for the comments guys

The cooker and sink pull out on heavy duty runners enough to cook on and the
sink drain is plenty far away so no messing about plumbing tanks in. didn't want
to fit clean water tank either so just use a folding water carrier

Picture271.jpg

the cooker is a coleman one so don't have to carry any gas bottles either
Picture272.jpg

The green insert you can see on the top is a floor safe welded in will at least slow down light fingered chavs, just need to make a pop out cover for that. started fitting the split charger
so getting there

Leon - looks like they were seperated at birth !!! thanks for the nod on the arm rests, I have got some but the Z hinges won't clear them ( took me 2 days to get them to work properly
, near drove me mad !!) Thanks anyway, Nice bus you have got, mind you I might be a bit bias !!!

Dave

I'm just developing a love for this colour, i think it works really well on a bay.

Love the pull out cooker and sink :)

I remember your bus being for sale at K & K. I fell in love with it when I saw the pictures on their website, and I phoned them up to chat with them about it. Sadly I couldn't quite make the sums add up in the end, but it's great to see it again, and I like the kitchenette you've created there in the back! 8)

Latest posts