• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

'69 Devon

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_B

Reaction score
My wife and daughter will probably kill me, but I have other plans which need funding, so with a heavy heart I am advertising my Bay.

I have spent a lot of money and time creating a lovely useable classic Bay.

Please see my build thread for all the work that has been done: http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20949" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm looking for offers over £16,000, I'm in no rush to sell so will wait for the right home for him. The only job left is for the roof cap to be fitted, which I'm happy to get done ASAP, I was just waiting for some better weather! (Roof now done)

He runs a 1955cc long stroke engine on twin 40's, fully balanced, dyno'd and tuned. Pulls very well even when fully loaded for camping, hills are no problems :)

I'm pretty sure everything is covered in my build thread, but any questions please ask.

upasa4y5.jpg

pe7y7e6y.jpg

u8e6y8yb.jpg

gugy5y7e.jpg

qemyzyju.jpg

For those that have enquired he will be unavailable for viewing for a week or so as he has gone in to get the roofcap fitted. I'll post up pictures of the roof when completed.

Well a week turned into a quite a few! But hey he's now completed, passed MOT this morning, just a clean and polish required.

So a bump up to the top as I'm quite keen to sell now.

Would possibly take an old beetle in PX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts