• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

69 sunroof deluxe

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

69doublecab

Reaction score
Sorry there’s no pictures but I can’t get into my photobucket account. Pm me your WhatsApp or Email and I’ll send some over.

1969 sunroof deluxe Delta Green with white roof.Imported by myself from Oregon all duties paid. Nova and title in hand. Pretty straight forward project, no chassis or flooring required. Had a new cab floor fitted in the states by the previous owner. Needs some repairs around the sunroof but it comes with a Westy roof cut which is the same as a sunroof aperture. All the other repairs needed are pictured. Comes with all the lights and bumpers. All the hard to find deluxe trim and grill is there. The gear box is still in the bus and there’s a 1600sp motor(untested). All original paint, it would polish up really well with little effort. Serious enquires only please no px’s just a straight sale. Offers around £6500 thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts