69 westy montana red

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First of all impressive work! 8)

But looking at this pic:

Rusty Lee said:
Photo0425.jpg

I keep wondering where you used the chainsaw for? :?: ;)

Ha ha thanks mate. just had it in workshop was going to use it to cut the panels out ha. hope to have it on its wheels monday.

faux said:
Wish I could be there to help, but got a wedding to go to in Hampshire........Doh!

well pull a sicky and come on over :lol: :lol:

Rusty Lee said:
175 55 15 i think cant remember got it wrote down somewhere.why you going the same route?

yer possibly, just like the look of the tyre sizes. did you get chance to confirm the tyre size? looks spot on 8)

defo 185 65 15 back but i forgot to check fronts ill have a look in bit and post it up for you.

Paul_Revere said:
Rusty Lee said:

Love it mate- That is the biz!!!!

not sure on the stance thou ;) :lol:

ha yeah neither am i yet mate but i only got on spindle on ive had probs with one of the bushes for the link pin being too tight so i will ream it out a little tomorrow then get it on all 4s i hope.EBI here we come hey

Top work Lee, looks amazing. Those calipers look sweet behind the new rims.

The 175/55/15s look just right too.

Next weekend I can give you a day if you need a hand.

Jon

Yours isn't looking too bad either Lee ;) I love the look of those wheels and calipers, looks complicated though, think I'll stick with me old faithful drums :lol:
What's next after the wheels & ride height then?

Merlydog said:
Yours isn't looking too bad either Lee ;) I love the look of those wheels and calipers, looks complicated though, think I'll stick with me old faithful drums :lol:
What's next after the wheels & ride height then?
Why thank you sarah. next is interia back in engine in new master cylinder bleed brakes sort wiring them mot that's all ha ha bet it still takes ages though. i've booked my bus types tickets so best get a move on.

Hi there Rusty, just got advised go pop on here by Jon at Java. I have also got a set of Cosmics that I cant fit as I'm running a 944 disc set up.
photo22.jpg

However, as you can see, my calipers are enormous and if we simply m/c the wheel centre bore down then the wheel will foul the caliper.
What's the deal with the Willwoods?
Best place to source them? Are my calipers 944 Turbo units?
Your van is looking sweet by the way.

mr scoops yours calipers are the non turbo ones.ill pop u a pm give us a bell.

Lee

She is now on all 4`s lovin it.The ride hight isnt final i think i might go lower.the offset on these wheel tuck them well in and its only on the dropped spindles at the moment i havent touched the adjuster yet so plenty to go if i want too.pics for those who are intrested

Photo0446.jpg

Photo0447.jpg

Photo0449.jpg

Photo0448.jpg

Latest posts